0

Monks and Cannibals

Posted by Fernando on 1:25 PM
With the following algorithm can learn how to play, on the following link
http://www.plastelina.net/game2.html


Mount a monk and a cannibal on the raft, click on each, then top where it says "GO" to give a click, and scroll to the left
Under a cannibal in the same way that mountain, and I turn to the right, under the monk and two cannibals amount, leads to the left side and under one of them, I turn to the left until the right side and under the cannibal,
Amount two monks with them and I left the party under one of them and amount to a cannibal, I'm going to the right, under the cannibal monk and amount left, I left and to the low amount and the two monks cannibalism, I'm going to the right side
I canibaly an amount up to the left, under a cannibal, right up to me devulvo
Amount monk Hata and I left the left side and under the two cannibals.
After a message appears that says success!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Sistems, the world to your reach All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.